RE: Brazoria County MUD No. 2 – CHANGE IN RECYCLE DAY
To Our Valued Customer:
First and foremost, we would like to thank you for being able to serve you and your community. Over the last 18 months, we have faced a handful of unique challenges including the pandemic, the freeze, and a labor crisis. As we continue to move away from these issues, we are confident our services will settle into a consistent schedule.
With these challenges, we have also been evaluating our routing to ensure that we are able to perform with the most efficiency. In reviewing our routing, we will be moving your recycling day from Monday to Thursday beginning September 1st. This will allow us to once again provide more consistent services for your community.
We apologize for the delays we have encountered and would like to thank you for the continued partnership. With the changes being implemented coupled with separation from the unique challenges we have experienced, we are confident our services will once again exceed your expectations.
Schedule of Recycle Service Day Change:
- Monday, August 23rd: Trash and recycle services
- Thursday, August 26th: Trash service
- Monday, August 30th: Trash and recycle services
- Thursday, September 2nd: Trash and recycle services
- Monday, September 6th: Trash service
- Thursday, September 9th: Trash and recycle services
For questions or concerns:
- 281.342.8178 M-Th 8:00-5:00, F 8:00-4:00, S 9:00-Noon
Your Texas Pride Disposal Team